WTS/WTT: Gretsch 6128T-1962 Duo Jet Double Cutaway

stormbringez

Beautiful full fledge Made in Japan Black Gretsch 6128T-1962 Duo Jet Double Cutaway to let go.

Almost Mint condition!
Comes with Green leather original hard case and Japanese purchase card. This guitar has a Chambered body which produces a lovely semi hollow tone. Pickups are original gretsch with no mod done anywhere else. Most Chrome parts still shine means a case queen all the way. Frets has no wear with a clean ebony fretboard I had it for 3 plus years after buying it from Japan. Probably used it less than 10 times as I am a strat/humbucker guy.

Took so Long to sell it cause it is a great sounding guitar and I couldn't bear to part with it. AC/DC Malcom young sound without the premium price tag of the signature. David gilmour played one as well Need some cash now so looking to sell or trade lower.

Not Super urgent sale so please don't lowball. You will not get a reply from me.

Selling for 1,800. Open to Martin travel guitars/PRS SE/ PRS Mira/ small tube amps plus cash from you/ maybe Suhr Classic and cash from me if its a good deal.

Watsapp 967 two 8 77 three for pics and dealings. View and deal in Sengkang unless your really sure you want it, then anywhere in Singapore is fine.

Last edited:
Back