Looking for Investor to open a Music School

scott.ang

Hi there:)

I am Scott, a musician and an investor. Currently, I am looking for a partnership with 1 to 2 Music teachers to open a Music School. I used to own a studio but recently I just closed my studio because the contract has ended.

As a result, I am left with many instruments. I have 4 classical guitars, 1 acoustic guitar, 3 violins, 2 electrical violins, 1 cello, 1 digital piano and 1 Gu Zheng and other accessories & books (Worth $5000) to start up a Music School.

In addition, I can put in a pay up capital of $5000 to $15,000.
I am looking for a partnership with 1 -2 Music Teachers with the background in Music Teaching, applying for ABRSM and others business certification and running the operation of a Music School.

The initial investment for the Music school is $5000 per partner. I am looking to start the operation of the music school with $15,000 to $20,000 (exclude instruments and other operating expenses).

The profit made for this business will be paid according to how much each partner invest in this business.

If you are interested to know more about my business plan, please contact me/SMS me at 8410 0159 or you can email me at scott.music.sg@gmail.com:p

Back