WTS: Jackson Ampworks McFly

j_m_s

jghiYyv.jpg

WkXqu8v.jpg

3A8Bh2I.jpg

Here we have a Jackson Ampworks McFly MK I for sale! This is our last Jackson Ampworks Amp in stock. Comes in a matching head/cab set.

Matching cab is an open back cab with a Celestion V30.

The McFly is one of the new offerings from Jackson Ampworks under the American Series family of amps! Despite being relatively knew, this amp had drawn recognition from many and is already widely acclaimed for its unique set of features and tones! For the first time ever, we see both tweed and blackface era tones from the very same amp!

The McFly is an all original design that has a very intriguing set of controls. Instead of the typical treble and bass controls you would find on normal amps, the McFly has a 6 position Body Switch that allows you to sculpt the amount of low-frequency you want in your tone! This reduces the loading on your guitar signal and results in a more natural and open tone as you would find in a studio grade pre amp. The master tone control affects the high frequencies of the tone and it also comes with a bright switch to further boost the high frequencies if required. Together, these controls allow you to tailor the frequency response of the amplifier to your liking!

Featuring 6SN7 tubes in the preamp and phase inverter tube sections, the McFly also has two cathode biased 6V6 power tubes for Blackface era tones in the 60's mode or Tweed Deluxe in the 50's mode. You can also flick a switch to use two cathode biased 6L6-GC power tubes for a higher wattage clean tone in the 60's mode or a more robust overdrive tone in the 50's mode. You can even choose to run both types of power tubes simultaneously that blends the rock solid and dynamic response of the 6L6-GCs with the softened compression of the 6V6 power tubes to create a hybrid tone that's unlike any other!

Another stellar feature of this is the power scaling feature. Using this knob, you can take the amp down to just 1/8W! This makes it suitable for any situations be it usage at home or to fill stadium venues!

Their artist roster includes many well-known musicians such as Robbie Mcintosh (John Mayer), Jon Foreman (Switchfoot), David Ryan Harris (John Mayer), Nigel Hendroff (Hillsong), Jeffrey Kunde (Jesus Culture), and Stu G.

This is a ONE OFF deal so snag it while it lasts! This Head/Cab set usually goes for $5000, but you can snag this at just $4500.

Contact me at 96611483 or send me an email at james@jmsmusic.co.

Thanks!

Back