Looking for singer for acoustic duo

derrickkwa

Hi,
I play keyboards and guitar (mostly rhythm). Looking for someone to form an acoustic duo with - probably a singer, if you can play guitar it'd be better, but not necessary. Goal is to jam together and do gigs at bars, events, etc. You can reach me at 82680360 if interested.

Last edited:
Hi,
I play keyboards and guitar (mostly rhythm). Looking for someone to form an acoustic duo with - probably a singer, if you can play guitar it'd be better, but not necessary. Goal is to jam together and do gigs at bars, events, etc. You can reach me at 82680360 if interested.

hi,
im a drummer/ cajon player, if you need a rhythm person, so look for me. my number is 94352572. thank

Hi

are you looking for female vocalist? I'm interested but does not have any experience~

Hi,

Back