WTS Brand New Roland TD11-K

Sicc

Selling this one-day old drumset. 1-year warranty is available, have not registered it online so you can do it once you purchase it.

I understand you might like to come to my place and test before buying it so do come have a chat, and we can set up a convenient time for both of us.

If everything is to your satisfaction, I can disassemble it for you and you can pay in cash & carry. It is quite bulky so I do recommend you have your own form of transport especially if you live far away (I stay in Teban Gardens in the west).

If you're really keen to buy this but you do not have a car, I'm willing to load everything up in my car and send it to your place and help you with the assembly for NO ADDITIONAL COST.

I purchased this set for $1800 as it comes with a premium DRUMTHRONE (a drum chair essentially), high-quality earphones, decent drumsticks and an IRON COBRA Kick Pedal.
I believe just the drumset itself without all the extras above is retailing for about 1600-1700

Selling this because of space constraints, looking for a smaller and more portable drumset.
I have only played it once (tried all the possible sound kits) so it's practically brand new with everything in pristine working condition.

All instruction manuals are also intact and will be included with the purchase.

Selling for $1700 No nego
Serious buyers only
Currently at work so I can't add photos, you can find some photos of the kit online from google.
Will add photos of the actual drumkit you are purchasing later on at night when I get back from work.

IMG_0799.jpg
Lowered entire set to $1500

Back