Boss Pedal

Azizi

hey guys, i've an issue regarding my pedalboard setup (v simple and straight).

tuner -> input metalmuff -> output metalmuff -> input ns2 -> output ns2 -> amp.

but i keep hearing buzz sound from the amp even i turn down volume of my guitar, and i tried using the loop method still the same. what seems to be the problem? i tried changing my guitar cable/patches and still the same.. isit the pedal that has the problem? if yes where can i sent for repair/diagnose my pedal. thanks!

i dont use it at home ah, just for jammin use outside. last amp i use what the Laney Ironheart at music parlour penin there actually all amp i use got the buzz/humz

They might be using a 2-pin plug there. In general, any pedal with a gain feature (drive/dist/fuzz) will generate a background noise when activated. Also, if the pedals are powered by a PSU (which is likely 2-pin), humming will be present. Seeing that one of your pedals in use is a noise reduction unit, this should be addressed.

Hey Azizi,

Is it the guitar that's generating the noise? I'm suspecting some grounding failure/ break. Do try the tuner and pedals one by one straight to the amp.
If the noise sounds like when the cable is plugged into the amp with no guitar at the other end, it could be a grounding failure along the chain somewhere.

Back