WTS Roland Cube Street Battery Powered Stereo Amplifier, Black

vinny_707

Hi, I'm selling my black Roland Cube Street amplifier. Condition is 8/10, there's some slight cosmetic marks from use but amplifier is perfectly functional.

This amplifier is the best amplifier for busking, I used to busk on the streets and this was one of the best investments I made. It has instrument and mic inputs so you can play your instrument and sing at the same time, with reverb/delay effects and a variety of guitar effects. It's also battery operated, so you don't need to connect to any power source (up to 18 hours of battery life).

Price is $400 (Current retail price at Swee Lee is $449), so this is a good deal for any one looking for a good, portable amp to use for busking/practice. Comes with the A/C cable, manual and I will throw in a pack of AA batteries so that you can use the amp immediately. I do not have the original box, but I can give you a duffel bag that can be used to carry the amp around easily. If you're interested, I can also share with you some tips on busking 😃

Self-collect at my house in Ang Mo Kio or Ang Mo Kio MRT station. I can let you test it first before buying.

SMS me at 9879882five if interested.

Pictures:
gQIck5k.jpg

twBrWXB.jpg

Back