WTS: RockBox Boiling Point (Priority to Soft community)

Hi,

RockBox Boiling Point up for sale.

Background: I'm privileged to be the 2nd owner of this Boiling Point, previously owned by Jack from "Jack and Rai". Although I think I didn't do justice by playing it on my main gig, I've held back from selling it because it came with fond memories of interacting with Jack on this purchase.

Atlas, I'm starting a family and I want to decrease my possessions, including this Boiling Point with a illustration of a cow.

I wanted to Carousell it, but since I got it from the Soft community and especially from Jack himself, I thought I'd just post it back here, at the same buying price Jack offered years ago, as my way of contributing back the community.

If I remember it, it was $230.

Forgive my pictures angles. The website's 'attached pictures' function didn't treat me well.

IMG_1091.jpg
IMG_1092.jpg
IMG_1090.jpg
IMG_1089.jpg

NOTE: However, please be aware that it's a bit scratchy on the Gain knob, at least that's what I remembered. The next owner would want to have it checked and cleaned internally.

It comes with "papers, underwear etc etc" just as Jack put it.

To deal at the price, your promo code shall be, "ONDEHONDEH".

Contact me at 96266oo7.

Cheers.

PS: Jack, if you are reading this, I will trade it for one of your shows for 2pax

Back