Prepare for RGT/Trinity/Rockschool Acoustic/Electric guitar exams

cryingstatue

Been wanting to take grades for Acoustic/Electric guitar but not sure how to go about it?

Having a certificate with a grade is extremely advantageous if you want to teach at music schools or be a private guitar tutor and if you are taking your IB counts as extra credit!

Let me help you out with that!

My name is Justin and I have been teaching the guitar for about 8 years now. To date I have had about 40 students who have sat for guitar exams and all have come out of the exams with good grades!

Some of my credits include:

1. Graduating from the prestigious Musician's Institute in Los Angeles with a Guitar performance degree, studying under teachers like Dan Gilbert, Dale Turner and Sid Jacobs

2. Licentiate Diploma from RGT (College of West London ) (LCM) in Electric Guitar.

3. 100% pass rate.

As a bonus I will be offering lessons at a discounted price of $160 for 4 lessons (45mins each) at my studio in Balestier Rd. (accessible by Toa Payoh Mrt) for the first 3 months so book your slot now!* any enquires just email me at bedhairguitarist@yahoo.com or whatsapp me: 97364475

*special rate is for grades 1-5 only

Last edited:
Back