Wanted: Keyboardists, Drummers, bass guitarists, electric guitarists

Christine Seah

Keyboardists, Drummers, bass guitarists and electric guitarists wanted to play in paid events. Those familiar with contemporary Christian praise and worship songs are also welcome. Please leave your number to contact.

Hi Christine,

I'm interested to know more details about this. I'm a drum teacher, been playing drum for church for around 9 years.

Victor - 82886224

Hi I can play keyboard and simple for drum instrument. I've been playing more than 6 years.. Here is my number 87401351

Hi Christine,
Guitarist (both acoustic + electric) here, member of SJSM church worship band for 2+ years. Do contact me at 83687081. Cheers!

Keyboardists, Drummers, bass guitarists and electric guitarists wanted to play in paid events. Those familiar with contemporary Christian praise and worship songs are also welcome. Please leave your number to contact.

hello bassist here, been on bass for 9 years, playing in church for 5 years. 87829015, do contact me, cheers :)

hey christine this joshua you said you would add me to the group chat and update me on performances and practices but its has been a few weeks and all i see is you still searching and no updates..well i hope you can be decent enough to let me know if you have changed your mind and wanna look for someone else for whatever reason you might have..thank you

Hi Christine, have been playing the Keyboards at a worship / performance level for 12 years now. My number is 90287683, sincerely looking forward

Back