Experienced Guitar Teacher Available (Able to travel to various parts of Singapore)

RockerJ_77

Hi all!

Would you be looking for a guitar teacher/instructor?

Am currently undergoing a BA (Hons) in Music (Popular Music Performance), and have experience teaching electric, acoustic guitar and ukulele privately through one-to-one coaching and groups during the past few years and in various primary and secondary schools, and am currently seeking to expand my pool of students.

I have taught privately from a variety of students (Beginner to advanced level students), aged from 10-60 years old, and have experience coaching at various primary and secondary schools. I do have gigging experience in playing in a full band and/or acoustic settings at various places as well.

Having played the electric guitar for 10 years extensively, I do focus on genres such as pop, blues, reggae, funk, rock and metal.

Am able to cover the following below:

1. Basic to advanced techniques

- Introduction to instrument
- Posture
- CAGED System
- Strumming, Picking (Basic picking to sweep picking), Bending & Vibrato, Harmonics, Tapping
- Etc...

2. Theory and Aural training
- Tab/Notation Reading
- Diatonic Harmony
- Scales & Modes
- Rhythm
- Harmony
- improvisation
- Ear Training (Interval/Chords)
- Applying theory to playing
- Etc...

Lesson material is provided as well!

If you are interested and would like to discuss more regarding rates, location, lesson topics or any other enquiries, do feel free to PM me or contact me at 96508091!

Back