SOLD WTS Vitoos DC8 Guitar Pedal Power Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

rezza375

Selling a used but relatively brand new, 4 months old Vitoos DC8 Pedal Power Pack.

This is a versatile guitar pedal power supply unit with 8 isolated outputs;
6 X 9V 300ma
2X 9V/12V/18V 1000ma

Good for those with pedal boards that has both regular and high current consuming pedals. It powers multi effects units just fine as well using the A and B output slots that will provide 1000ma of power with adjustable voltages. You may read the reviews about this item which is based on the Cioks DC8 with cheaper electronics. It performs much better than the Caline or Joyo counterparts around this price range. This pedal also eliminates hum quite well too. However, I do recommend to use it within the 2000ma of power supplied from its adapter and not exceed the pedal's output.

There is a velcro attached to the underside of the pedal that I used to attach it to my Pedaltrain Pt2. Includes all cables, boxes and adapter as well as a reverse polarity cable for AC and a Y cable for combining voltages to give more punch for your distortions, fuzzes or overdrives.

This item retails at SGD80-100 and I am selling it for SGD60.

Leave me an SMS or Whatsapp 9337 110nine to deal!
Deals at Pasir Ris or anywhere along the East West MRT line on weekday nights and weekends. Just hit me up and we'll work out the most convenient way to deal.

Thanks for looking! :)

Attachments

• Vitoos_DC8036.jpg
    Vitoos_DC8036.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 95
  • Vitoos_DC8035.jpg
    Vitoos_DC8035.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Vitoos_DC8037.jpg
    Vitoos_DC8037.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 86
Status