Gibson Les Paul Custom (Ebody Fretboard)

JKTC

Letting go of a Gibson Les Paul Custom, Custom Shop series, the top of the line.

This one comes with Ebony Fretboard, the real deal! Authentic Gibson Les Paul Custom only comes with Ebony Fretboard, not alternatives like Richlite or Baked Maple. Gibson has already stopped producing Ebony fretboards a few years ago. Thus this is getting rare, definitely a keeper and a good investment.

Other than tarnish in gold hardware, this guitar is in Like New Condition. Very little playtime as I bought this purely for collection sake.

This one belongs to the top of the line Custom Shop grade, Long Tenon Joint, which comes with Certificate of Authenticity (COA) and Original Hard Case (OHSC).

A new one would cost $6000, I'm letting go at only $3900, price is negotiable. You can never find one in this condition, at this price.

SMS 9235_two55six for viewing.

P.S. All my guitars are well taken care of like babies.

P1010147_zpshqv0swjc.jpg

The neck binding on Gibson guitars of this vintage very often separates from the neck. If you are trying to avoid this kind of natural damage (especially long stretches of separation/cracks), be sure to get assurance from the seller (ideally including pictures of the neck binding area).

Back