(PRICE DROP) WTS: Taylor 114CE Acoustic Electric Guitar

omgmatt

Hi putting my Taylor 114CE up for sale. Bought brand spanking new from Sinamex in 2015, reason for sale is I'm moving out of the country and will need to get rid of all my stuff.

Guitar is in great condition, hardly played as I've upgraded to other guitars and it's really lying around looking for a new owner. Doesn't even have pick marks on the scratchplate or anything. Action is low and setup well by Taylor Guitar luthier Steven last year. As they It sounds great, has that bright and twangy characteristic Taylor sound and good resonance all round the body. I stuck a pick holder on the body so you can have that if you want

The neck is nice and slim, so good for beginners with trouble reaching over with their thumbs or really anyone who has small hands. This model comes with the cutaway so its easier to reach the higher frets, and it comes with the Taylor Expression 2 pickups. Great for plugging in and gigging, sounds awesome and has the iconic Taylor volume and tone control buttons at the neck piece of the guitar. Comes with the original brown Taylor bag and all the relevant paperwork and case candy that comes with it.

Willing to trade and top-up for Gibsons, Martins, Gretsch, Fender. I've really got lots of other guitars to sell as well so please don't hesitate to contact me. Price is slightly nego if you can deal fast. Price at 900 Contact me @ 97380009.

IMG_2749.jpg
IMG_2750.jpg
IMG_2762.jpg
IMG_2766.jpg
IMG_2773.jpg

Back