(PRICE DROP) WTS: Cadenza CD-10 ACSE Full Solid Acoustic Electric Guitar

omgmatt

Hi I'm selling my guitar. Reason for sale is because I'm moving overseas and it pains me but I need to get rid of my guitars and gear. This particular guitar I bought in Seoul, Korea and personally hand-carried all the way back to sunny Singapore.

Guitar is fully handmade, top is made from solid sitka spruce, back and side are solid rosewood. Guitar sounds awesome, the top has really opened up well even though I don't really play it much as I prefer my other guitars. The spruce top gives it a bright sound, coupled with the warmth from the more mellow rosewood back and sides. Has a Taylor grand auditorium/symphony so it is loud and resonates well. Features an ebony fretboard as well as an ebony bridge. The fretboard has a bit of a flame design to it, and the guitar comes with GOLD hardware (gold machine heads and strap buttons). The neck is similar to the Taylor slim carve neck, so its nice and offers great playability and feel. Good for anyone who has has problems reaching over or people with small hands haha. Features a venetian cutaway that so that you can reach the upper frets easily. There are mother-of pearl inlays within the purfling and the bracing around the upper, and a triple ring rosette with mother-of-pearl inlays and wave designs. The bridge pins also have similar pearloid designs as well, and trimmings over the back and sides. Comes with good Fishman pickups installed too so you can just plug-in and play.

I got the guitar setup at the Taylor Guitar Hospital when I came back from Korea, so action's low and feels great to play. Comes with the original hardcase and case candy. Really really like this guitar, but I need to get rid of all my stuff before I fly so prices are slightly nego but please no lowballers. Willing to trade/ top up if you have an OM something lying about though. Gonna be selling more guitars so stay tuned on my channel. Thanks. Contact me at 97380009. Price at 1300. Available for NEGO but no lowballers.

IMG_2774.jpg
IMG_2776.jpg
IMG_2778.jpgIMG_2780.jpg

Latest posts

Back