Bassist and Singer welcome

carolsell

New re-formed band looking for bassist and male singer to jam and eventually gig around, Preference given to those who have some experience before and wish to horn their skills. PM for further detailed discussion, Not doing Mando rock or chinese pop, :) Language medium=English.

New re-formed band looking for bassist and male singer to jam and eventually gig around, Preference given to those who have some experience before and wish to horn their skills. PM for further detailed discussion, Not doing Mando rock or chinese pop, :) Language medium=English.

hello im a bassist and im interested! u can whatsapp me at 87829015 if keen :)

Hi,Rudy here,lefty bassman available,check me out at youtube,search rudyblizz,can also wassap at 81265432

Sorry for some bassists who applied, our other female singer prefers whole band to be under 50years old, a bit petty but let's respect that. Still looking for bassist, thanks.

Hi, I'm a bassist and am keen to know on what genres are you guys interested in playing. WhatsApp me 98fiveeightthree9eight3

Fresh bassist, willing to learn. Can play guitar too. Contact me at nine one eight seven four four seven 1. Would like to know more

Back