Noobs looking for other noobs to start a band:D

TechnoPotato

HEYYY
Looking for other similar people that just suck at their instruments but has hope that they will be less than suckish.

LOOKING FOR DRUMMER/VOCALIST(we sound like dying rats)/RHYTHM GUITARIST *If you're a 2 in 1 deal(rhythm&singer) than you're more than whalecam"

We're both 18-ish confused teenagers looking for other troubled youth around our age

Female lead guitarist
*so if you girls need another female presence we've got you covered BB;)*

We look like shit and we are full of shit so we don't intend to take it too seriously
Just something as a hobby and something to relax and have fun with you know? Just chill and go with the flow

INFLUENCES
Preferably English cause our Chinese is down the drain.
We don't mind anything that's nice sounding and easy to play but something that sounds cool with speed and what not

Hi there!!!

wow, haha, really liked your description/introduction.

well, i play the guitar.
& yeah I SUCK. so i immediately tune in to what you're saying.

hohoho,

i don't think you've ever met anyone who's more full of shit than me.
(damn ego_but true)

well, i have, at least some 'demos' ,
https://soundcloud.com/the-sply

if you like it ,
you found another noob friend!:)

cheers

ian

Howdie. I don't mind applying for the role of rhythm guitarist. Am able to do back up vocals. Hit me on whatsapp at nine one eight 7 four four seven 1

hiya,could i try for drums? not exactly good with em,but im willing to put some practice into it. Number's +65 88281127

Hey still lookin for noobs cuz i'm probably the biggest one. i play the gitar. (84fivefive8threeshixshix) Male. 21 im old as fck

HEYYY
Looking for other similar people that just suck at their instruments but has hope that they will be less than suckish.

LOOKING FOR DRUMMER/VOCALIST(we sound like dying rats)/RHYTHM GUITARIST *If you're a 2 in 1 deal(rhythm&singer) than you're more than whalecam"

We're both 18-ish confused teenagers looking for other troubled youth around our age

Female lead guitarist

We look like shit and we are full of shit so we don't intend to take it too seriously
Just something as a hobby and something to relax and have fun with you know? Just chill and go with the flow

INFLUENCES
We don't mind anything that's nice sounding and easy to play but something that sounds cool with speed and what not

Hello, been playing acoustic guitar for 2 years+ now, but recently picked up drumming and electric guitar! Highly interested in music and playing with other people, so hit me up at 92996576!

Hey are you still looking about? I"? A vocalist and i'd love to join in for some casual jamming.

Call me! 91782868

HEYYY

Female lead guitarist

INFLUENCES

Hi! Love to sing and just started on the acoustic and drums, would love to jam
Hmu @ 85336943 !!!

Hey!

I'm a guitar amateur and vocalist too! My voice range is mainly mezzo-soprano, somewhat like Adele but of course not so pro la, haha! Pm me to collab!

Last edited:
Back