Beginner/Intermediate Acoustic and Electric Guitar Lessons

Hi there, I am Clifford, currently 21 this year. I am looking for an opportunity to teach guitar to anyone who wishes to learn or improve their playing! All are welcomed.

I will be providing weekly lessons:
- $30 per hr
- cheaper per person if it's a group session!
- I will personally make my way down to your place and teach you in the comfort of your home
- you can head over to my place as well, either is fine!
- day to day I might print some materials for you to aid you in your learning n they are not chargeable!
- Timings are flexible, you can just let me know when you are free and we can suggest a time n date for the lesson!

Here's something about myself:
I am a self taught guitarist, been playing it for about 8 years now.

I play both the acoustic and electric professionally, have played in a couple bands as well. Played for school bands, band competitions, parties.

Currently a lead guitarist for a progressive metal band. I am also into jazz fusion, dream pop and a few other genres as well. You can listen to some of my stuff on :
Soundcloud.com/cliffordjeremiah

What I can offer you:

Guitar basics - posture, finger style, strumming, chord progression, scales, setting up and tuning your guitar, reading of tablatures.

Songs playthrough - you can suggest a couple of songs that you wish to learn which I will tab out for you to learn the following lesson. Ex. Sungha Jung, Coldplay, Muse, literally anything that works

Intermediate stuff - crafting of guitar solos/songs, song writing, shredding(electric), sweep picking (electric), alternate and economic picking, finger tapping, harmonics, pitch axis, effects, etc..

There are many things that I will cover that some schools will not.

You should have a guitar on your own already so learning will be efficient. Not an issue if you do not, we can always find one~

If you're interested do drop me a PM or text me @97466650

Back