Guitarist and Singer - Looking to Start a Band

kevin627

Hey, I'm a masters student in Beijing, moving to Singapore soon for doctoral studies at NTU. I'll be in Singapore for four years so I would like to start a band. Hope to jam together once a week, play some live shows a few times per month, and write our own music for fun.

Right now, I'm the rhythm guitarist and lead singer in a band, I also don't mind doing backup vocals if I can find a strong lead singer. We practice twice per week and play regularly in bars. I also host acoustic open mic night regularly, once per week.

I enjoy playing stuff like Foo Fighters, Green Day and Jimmy Eat World. Also I enjoy classic rock and the occasional rock-style cover of a pop song. I have equipment to record guitars, bass, drums and vocals - and I know how to produce music. I'm not sure if I will have as much time to spend making music, but definitely an option. Most likely jamming covers and playing shows in bars would be possible given my schedule.

If interested, shoot me a message. I can share some videos of my performances and the types of songs that I'm working on now. I'm from Canada by the way - Cheers!

EDIT: Of course, I'm also interested in joining a band :)

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpg
    IMG_0199.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 584
Last edited:
Greetings!
I'm a guitarist who also plays the genre of songs you do. Please feel free to contact me at Tel: 98224698 for more details. Cheers!

Hi there. Bassist here, and I do enjoy the genre of songs you mentioned. Feel free to PM me with details if you still need a bassist.

Hi! A guitarist here, I'm interested in the same type of music as you are! Pm me if you still want a guitarist :)

Hi there! Bassist (or rhythm guitar in a pinch) and fellow doctorate student here :D I like your choices in music - although I'm currently playing mostly 60s and 70s stuff (mostly on the slower side of rock). Feel free to PM just for a chat :D

Hey, I'm a masters student in Beijing, moving to Singapore soon for doctoral studies at NTU. I'll be in Singapore for four years so I would like to start a band. Hope to jam together once a week, play some live shows a few times per month, and write our own music for fun.

Right now, I'm the rhythm guitarist and lead singer in a band, I also don't mind doing backup vocals if I can find a strong lead singer. We practice twice per week and play regularly in bars. I also host acoustic open mic night regularly, once per week.

I enjoy playing stuff like Foo Fighters, Green Day and Jimmy Eat World. Also I enjoy classic rock and the occasional rock-style cover of a pop song. I have equipment to record guitars, bass, drums and vocals - and I know how to produce music. I'm not sure if I will have as much time to spend making music, but definitely an option. Most likely jamming covers and playing shows in bars would be possible given my schedule.

If interested, shoot me a message. I can share some videos of my performances and the types of songs that I'm working on now. I'm from Canada by the way - Cheers!

EDIT: Of course, I'm also interested in joining a band :)

hi im a bassist with some gigging experience too, and ill be going to ntu this year as well, interested in collaborating with you for a band and gigging around. if youre keen feel free to contact me at 87829015 :)

Hey, guitarist here interested in joining your band. Text me at 96504502 if the slot is still up for grabs!

Perfect, sent out a few messages - happy to find as many people as possible to jam with when I arrive :)

Any more interest?

hi i am ben, a drummer! interested in the genre u indicated. hope we can have a jam to try out soon! :) my number is 90472321

Back