Intermediate drummer here

jwyr95

Currently 22 years old this year and am waiting for NS Enlistment which have not received any letter yet.

A drummer who is comfortable with any genre and am interested in joining bands or jam session. Have experienced in performing as I played in church quite often.

Feel free to contact me! :)

Currently 22 years old this year and am waiting for NS Enlistment which have not received any letter yet.

A drummer who is comfortable with any genre and am interested in joining bands or jam session. Have experienced in performing as I played in church quite often.

We're on a look out for a drummer. We play 90s, Alt Rock, Punk, Etc. You may wish to contact me at 91896639 if you're keen.

Hmu @ 85756504 if you're interested in post-hardcore/metalcore stuff

Hi ,
Are you keen to practice with us,, looking for a practice drummer for a band play retro . let me know if you are keen,,we can practice once a week. send me a message @ transformer3337@gmail.com many thanks

Last edited:
Hello we play progressive metal. Heavily influenced by periphery, tesseract, monuments, the likes. With jazz and edm elements. drop me a text over WhatsApp if you think it might be your cup of tea! 92714336 aiden

Back