WTS: Maton EBG 808CL 'Performer' Acoustic Guitar

danielt

Selling my EBG808CL Acoustic Guitar

Bought in 2010 (Seldom use since 2 years ago, as I have another acoustic guitar), selling to make space in my house.

Willing to let go at $1200.

To see the condition of the guitar, please contact me at 97731527 via whatsapp or iMessage for picture. There are some stretches at the back of the guitar but it did not affect the sound. Otherwise, awesome guitar and sound especially playing finger style.

To hear the sounds, watch video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhXg2ge9TXg

View and try it out at Potong Pasir MRT area.

See below for more details on the guitar.

The EBG808CL is one of Maton's best selling acoustic guitars, and it is no wonder. Made with stunning tonewoods and featuring electronics for live use, the EBG808 is a workhorse acoustic guitar, but at the same time manages to feel a little bit special thanks to its unique look and tonal qualities.Such is the popularity of the BG808 range, Maton have made it available in several different configurations to give guitarists the option to pick their tonewoods and configuration of choice.

The Maton EBG808CL is a smaller-bodied acoustic (compared to the well-known dreadnought) with a comfortable, rounded body. The model has a cutaway which is great for fingerpickers who want to make the use of the higher register. The Bunya top is chosen from the best wood grade Maton can find and projects a balanced sound exceptionally well with the added advantage of a spectacular natural grain.

Here's what Maton say about the EBG808CL

The performer series have inherited the original 808 shape with a slightly thinner body and soft cutaway. Its Bunya soundboard provides the volume and punch to more than compensate for a smaller body.Comfort and playability are the keys to this purpose built series.

Specifications

Soundboard: "A" Grade Solid Bunya
Rosette: Mosaic
Outer Binding: Ivory
Back: Queensland Maple
Sides: Queensland Maple
Neck: Queensland Maple
Headstock: Queensland Maple
Fingerboard: Rosewood/Dot Inlays
Bridge: Rosewood
Finish: Satin
Pickup: AP5Pick Guard: Black with Gold "M"