Female vocalist looking for people to sing and jam with ~

Feeenaaa

Hihi!

I'm a female vocalist turning 20 this year and i'm looking for people who are around my age to sing and jam with ~ just want to find more people to sing and have fun with

I'm okay with any genre and language as i'm open to trying new things ~

Just reply to this post if you're interested!

Hihi!

I'm a female vocalist turning 20 this year and i'm looking for people who are around my age to sing and jam with ~ just want to find more people to sing and have fun with

Hey, been playing the guitar for 2 years +, and dont mind trying out new stuffs ( genres, jamming sessions etc.) I'm turning 19 this year, so should applicable for this job right? Haha

9299 6576 (Benjamin)

Hihi!

Hi, been playing the piano for years and I'm turning 21 this year. If you ever need a keyboardist for your band I can be contactable @ 9191 9476 !

Thanks

Hello! Besides playing the guitar, do you sing as well? ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Hello! Besides playing the piano, do you sing as well? ^^

Guitarist here as well. Been playing acoustic guitar for several years casually and kinda wanna jam with some people now. I can do backing vocals and abit of lead guitar also.

My genre is basically mainstream pop, mandopop and abit of k-pop.

Last edited:
hey,am lookin for a female vox.played in a band for a couple of years and played gigs.i play rock,pop,alt rock,acoustic.i play guitar btw.text me at 97505732 to discuss more :)

Back