Female vocalist looking for band members/vocalists

Tabby

Hello! Im a 21 yo female vocalist, with some experience in singing. Mainly do mandopop, but sometimes do eng pop and kpop for fun hehe. Like ballads as well.

Looking for young vocalists and/or band members to form a band, jam and have fun!! Hopefully we can secure gigs and perform on stage in the future.

Last edited:
Hello! Im a 21 yo female vocalist, with some experience in singing. Mainly do mandopop, but sometimes do eng pop and kpop for fun hehe. Like ballads as well.

Looking for young vocalists and/or band members to form a band, jam and have fun!! Hopefully we can secure gigs and perform on stage in the future.

Hey there! Been playing the guitar for 2 years +, would love to jam and see if I can match your standards HAHA.

9299 6576 (Benjamin)

Hi, been playing the piano for years and I'm turning 21 this year. If you ever need a keyboardist for your band I can be contactable @ 9191 9476 !

Thanks

Hey Tabby, my name is Daryl and I'm a 22 year-old guitarist (and pop songwriter), nice to meet you!
I'm looking to be a part of a band, are you still looking for members?
Do drop me a text at 93819060 and hopefully we'll work something out from there.
Hope to hear from you soon :)

hey,am lookin for a female vox.played in a band for a couple of years and played gigs.i play rock,pop,alt rock,acoustic.i play guitar btw.text me at 97505732 to discuss more :)

Back