World Music Band

kamalbensra

Hi there,

After almost a year of reflecting, I think I would want to put my energy and time into forming a world-music band.

Right now, we have two percussionists. So that's settled. We now need one or two more musicians. Probably:
- a guitarist (keyboardist can play chords while guitarist plays melody)
- a violinist (same as above)
- a bassist (keyboardist can play melody too)
- saxaphonist (keyboardist can play chords here as well)
- other instrument players are welcome

A few things:
- Are you comfortable with this idea?
- Im looking for someone who can commit (I've had some people going for NS, so that wouldn't work). I don't want to get someone who would fall out fast. That would be a real waste. =(
- Finally, can you solo?

Thanks.

Kind regards,
KB

Hi! Vocalist/guitarist here. Able to commit. Can solo simple ones not hard ones like those in metal/rock. Examples guns and roses. Etc. Practice makes perfect. Just reply to me so I know You're interested. Thanks! Jolene Yang. FYI, I'm a Trans who is proud to be one. ☺

Dear Jolene,

Thank you for your reply. That sounds great. Let me PM you k.

I dont' judge at all...none of us are perfect. We are who we are.

=)

they say judging is for judges - I do it all the time...anyway, I was going to say...it's saxophone and not saxophone, but saxophone sounds interesting and I heard it before but the real (belgian) name of the instrument is saxophone.

Dear All,

The band is forming well. We probably would want one more Musician. Probably a string instrument, but we are open. Kindly PM me if you're interested. :)

Back