WTS Martin OM-21

20170320_232524.jpg20170320_232820.jpg20170320_232436.jpg20170320_232608.jpg

Condition 9/10
Playbility 10/10
Tone 10/10

Selling Martin OM-21 in great condition.
Its been my main guitar for a while,but lately its been in its hardcase since i have upgraded.
Finally decided to man up and sell it.

No dents or cracks.never dropped.in great condition.

The guitar has really open up in the pass few years. Honestly this guitar is one of the best sounding i ever owned. i didnt think much of my 21 until a recent visit to citymusic
No other 21s or 28s in the store, whether 000 or Om sounds nearly as loud and has that much sustain.the only guitar that i was slightly impress was the 42s. This guitar is truly a gem it makes it that much harder for me to let it go.

This guitar has been setup by Malcolm Tan and has been featured on this facebook page.
Fret work has also been done by him.
One smoothest and buttery action u can ever experience on a acoustic. Its has really low action at the same time doesnt buzz under hard plucking or strumming.

Its has been fitted with Ir baggs lyric pickups.
The saddle has been upgraded to a higher quality bone than the stock martin's.Sanded and fitted by Malcolm.Also i have upgraded its pins to ebony with pearl inlays to match the bridge.Giving it a sleeker look and better sustain.
The upgrades and setup cost over 600sgd.

I highly encourage u to try out my guitar before buying a brandnew one at city music.
Its truly one of a kind.
You'll save on the setups,upgrades and pickups.
Also buying used.selling used.u basically lose nothing.unlike brandnew.

City music retail: 4290sgd
im selling @ 3199sgd

Price is negotiable.but please be fair. Serious buyers only.
i wont be checking this website so only contact me thru text
@ 85181698

Back