SOLD Boss GT-10B

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacemaker

Used less than 10 times. Still in pristine condition. Working 100% outlook 10/10. Selling as it is without box or case. Been keeping in my locker so decided to sell to fund new hobby. Price is slightly negotiable for serious buyers. No lowball pls.
Can PM to deal.
Asking $650 negotiable.

Bass players can enjoy the same core processing muscle and flexibility of the GT-10 in a specially made sibling: the GT-10B, optimized for the low-frequency domain. The massive power of BOSS’ latest DSP engine and COSM sound-modeling know-how are integrated to provide the most creative and essential features for bass. With Parallel Chain, Phrase Loop and EZ Tone onboard, the GT-10B takes its place as the most advanced-yet-friendly bass station on the market.

Attachments

• DSC00512.jpg
    DSC00512.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 94
Used less than 10 times. Still in pristine condition. Working 100% outlook 10/10. Selling as it is without box or case. Been keeping in my locker so decided to sell to fund new hobby. Price is slightly negotiable for serious buyers. No lowball pls.
Can PM to deal.
Asking $650 negotiable.

Bass players can enjoy the same core processing muscle and flexibility of the GT-10 in a specially made sibling: the GT-10B, optimized for the low-frequency domain. The massive power of BOSS’ latest DSP engine and COSM sound-modeling know-how are integrated to provide the most creative and essential features for bass. With Parallel Chain, Phrase Loop and EZ Tone onboard, the GT-10B takes its place as the most advanced-yet-friendly bass station on the market.

Hi.. trade with ibanez rg series?
Whatsapp me.. 90582243. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back