Newly formed band looking for fun versatile drummer...and other band members

nurulhuda

Hi! My fiance and I have come together to form Rubber Bandits, not tied to a specific genre. He plays the guitar and I sing. He's 36 and I'm 28, if that matters. ;)

We are looking for an open-minded, fun, hyper multi-genre drummer. We have original materials but we will be doing covers to blend as a band first. We're thinking of covering:

Blinded in Chains by Avenged Sevenfold
Made of Stone by Evanescence
Forever by Kamelot
Wishmaster by Nightwish

Setlist can be discussed further and we are not sticking to just metal but going for a variety of genres like our original materials.

P.S: We are also looking for guitarist, keyboardist and bassist who are versatile and open to various genres. Our current sessionists are my cousin (guitarist, 26) and his friend (bassist, 26) but they don't intend to be permanent members. :)

Hi! My fiance and I have come together to form Rubber Bandits, not tied to a specific genre. He plays the guitar and I sing. He's 36 and I'm 28, if that matters. ;)

We are looking for an open-minded, fun, hyper multi-genre drummer. We have original materials but we will be doing covers to blend as a band first. We're thinking of covering:

Blinded in Chains by Avenged Sevenfold
Made of Stone by Evanescence
Forever by Kamelot
Wishmaster by Nightwish

Setlist can be discussed further and we are not sticking to just metal but going for a variety of genres like our original materials.

P.S: We are also looking for guitarist, keyboardist and bassist who are versatile and open to various genres. Our current sessionists are my cousin (guitarist, 26) and his friend (bassist, 26) but they don't intend to be permanent members. :)
ihi

hello i am a bassist and would like to play for your band :) feel free to whatsapp me at 87829015 if you're keen on trying out and getting more info abt me. thanks!

Back