Bassist searching for a band....

joelstamaria

Hi there guys I'm finding a band to go all the way to play originals and making a record. Hoping to make it happen with passion and love. God bless

Hi there guys I'm finding a band to go all the way to play originals and making a record. Hoping to make it happen with passion and love. God bless

Hi im looking for bassist,intrested to join just whatsapp me 91497872 and we can talk there more. Hoping to hear from you. Whats your age ?

Hi I wouldn't mind trying. my music is influence ( rhythm) by Black Sabbath, Metallica, Alice in chains, Godsmack, Megadeth, Slash & Zack Wylde.
That being said, I've got no band on my own & it's been ages since i jammed.

Hi bro, my band is looking for a bassist, and your genre sits perfectly with our set list. please watsapp me @ 93290307 if you are still interested. We are an amateur band, who jam over weekends for now. but looking for gigs to play

Hi bro, my band is looking for a bassist, and your genre sits perfectly with our set list. please watsapp me @ 93290307 if you are still interested. We are an amateur band, who jam over weekends for now. but looking for gigs to play

I would love to however I'm totally out of touch with bass guitar

Hi there, my name is Joel. I saw your ad on soft and I want to enquire if you would be interested in joining a metal band. Covers would include stuff from Maiden. Originals wise we already have a song released and we are looking to release an EP soon. Solong as you are looking for a committed band to work with long term and you are ok with the genre we are good. Contact me at 9127 5055 if you are good! Thanks for your time!

Back