WTS Bogner Burnley Distortion Hardwood Studio Edition (Priced Down!)

Sean Oh

Hello!

I'm looking to sell my Bogner Burnley Distortion. This is the (somewhat rare?) Bubinga Hardwood topped Studio Edition. For those that know Bogner, you know their amps and sounds in general are legendary; the pinnacle of boutique quality. This pedal is no exception. With the Rupert Neve transformers, this pedal sounds bloody awesome and extremely dynamic. It has that reacts-to-your-playing feel, like a good amp. Incredibly long and sweet sustain on top of searing leads, percussive chug-ing to fat, sweet crunch, it's all in here. The Fat/Tight switch in particular is extremely powerful, giving it 2 very distinct voicings that's suited to what you're playing. It's in my mind the most pleasant, most "singing" mid to high-gain overdrive/distortion I've had the pleasure of hearing. All in all, one of the best and most natural sounding distortion pedal out there. A quick google will turn up LOTS of rave reviews and excellent sound clips. The reactive jewel light is a definite eye-candy too.
Here's a pic.

Excellent Condition, never gigged, never abused. 9.5/10 Aesthetics, 10/10 functionality.
I'm still somewhat on the fence about selling this one, so try not to lowball too hard. Looking for $280. Contact me at 9two9eight76six9.

Cheers,
Sean

Back