Male vocalist available (J-Pop/J-Rock/English Pop/Rock)

ilovesiewmai

Hi, in my early 20s here, just bored in NS so am looking for anyone out there who's looking for a male vocalist to join your band or just do casual jams. I can also play the guitar. Gigs would be cool too if there are opportunities! (Generally free on weekends and most weekday nights)

I listen to the likes of AKFG, Alexandros, Base Ball Bear, amazarashi (for J-Rock), Shota Shimizu, Kato Miliyah, Suchmos, HY, DCT, Wednesday Campanella, FOLKS, I Don't Like Mondays (for J-Pop). Keen to explore other genres too.

For English music I like Ed Sheeran, The xx, Oasis, Maroon 5, and generally mainstream hits.

Just drop me a PM if you're interested! I'm not the best vocalist out there but would be great to find people to jam and improve myself with.

Hi, in my early 20s here, just bored in NS so am looking for anyone out there who's looking for a male vocalist to join your band or just do casual jams. I can also play the guitar. Gigs would be cool too if there are opportunities! (Generally free on weekends and most weekday nights)

I listen to the likes of AKFG, Alexandros, Base Ball Bear, amazarashi (for J-Rock), Shota Shimizu, Kato Miliyah, Suchmos, HY, DCT, Wednesday Campanella, FOLKS, I Don't Like Mondays (for J-Pop). Keen to explore other genres too.

For English music I like Ed Sheeran, The xx, Oasis, Maroon 5, and generally mainstream hits.

Just drop me a PM if you're interested! I'm not the best vocalist out there but would be great to find people to jam and improve myself with.

Hey man you keen on some heavy-ish stuff? We play sort of metal/edm/djent/prog/jazz? Not sure where we belong in but it's a mix of that, closer to the heavier side. Lemmie know if keen!

WhatsApp me if you'd like to try something out/hear the stuff we have~~ 92714336

Back