Experienced Female Vocalist Available

Shadowryd3r

Hi, I'm Pam, 28, Thai national and permanently residing in Singapore. My dad is a guitarist and mum's a vocalist. I started my singing career with the restaurants at the age of 15. I later moved on to performing live at Hollywood, Pattaya where I was spotted by EVA, one of Thailand's longest established live performing band to tour perform across Thailand.

EVA then got spotted and invited to perform at then, the new Club V4, Singapore. That's when I first set foot in Singapore. I sing English, Chinese, Thai and Korean, from sentimental to dance genres. I had also performed at various other clubs including Neverland and Illusion.

I am married with 2 adorable kids. My passion is in singing and I wanted to continue persuing my career here in Singapore. I am now performing at Tawandang from 7.30pm to 11.30pm on Thursdays and Saturadays and is eagerly looking to fill the other days.

If you know of any restaurants that is looking for a vocalist, please do not hesitate to contact me at 9749 5876, cheers and do say hi if you happened to dine at Tawandang ya, thank you ;)

Back