WTS > Blueridge BR-160A Full Solid Adi/IR Dreadnaught

Peter Ong

I'm looking to sell my Blueridge BR-160A, a full solid dreadnaught size guitar with Adirondack spruce top and Indian Rosewood back and sides. This guitar looks gorgeous and sounds extremely warm and loud. Beautiful herringbone purfling around the the top of the guitar and a wood pattern back strip which is usually found only in very expensive guitars. The specs on this guitar is usually found only in guitars well above 3k (example the Martin HD28) but now packed in a very well affordable price.

It is in a very good condition (I would rate it 9.5/10) as I seldom play it and the most you have to change is the current Elixir strings. Comes with a beautiful tweed hardcase which looks classy.

You can easily look up the reviews on this guitar or comments from people that bought it and all of them gave this guitar a very high rating.

This piece in particular have been setup with bone nut, saddle and pins. Other specifications is as follows:-

Features
Select and rare, solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
Solid, Select Indian rosewood back and sides with center strip of delicate wood marquetry
White body binding with delicate herringbone inlay around top
Slim mahogany neck with dovetail neck joint and adjustable truss rod
Rosewood bridge and bridge plate
Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique Mother-of-pearl and abalone design
Saga's exclusive Dalmation-style pickguard
High-gloss lightly toned top finish
Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
Nut and saddle are made from bone
Nut width: 1 3/4"
Scale length: 25 5/8"

Photos:-

IMG-20161231-WA0000.jpg

received_1420863374593327.jpg

received_1420862641260067.jpg

received_1420863441259987.jpg

received_1420863447926653.jpg

Priced at $1200 (slightly nego). Location at Bukit Batok East Ave 3/West side.
Feel free to contact me via email ptrnjazz@gmail.com or pm or whatsapp +60138800560 (I am from JB).

Cheers,
Peter

Back