Pop-punk musician looking for a band to gig, jam and record with.

jeremyxtristan

Pop-punk musician looking to form a band to gig, jam and record with.

Howdy do, first of all, my name is Jeremy Tristan. I am 16 this year and I love to make music.

I do have experience in the scene as I was in a pop-punk/emo band called STOKED FOR SATURDAY (click to go to Bandcamp). I did vocals and rhythm guitar, can scream as well.

I am familiar with bands like..

Neck Deep
Knuckle Puck
The Story So Far
Blink 182
Seaway
All Time Low
We The Kings
Modern Baseball

... and in the current SG scene, Morning Martians and Fader. (look them up on Spotify.)

I would most preferably be comfortable with doing vocals only, but if needed, I could play rhythm guitar as well. (I have a Gibson LP Studio and a pedalboard btw)

If you're keen, we could get exchange contacts, jam mutual songs together, and see how it works out!

If you want to see what I look like, follow me on INSTAGRAM.

If you wanna hear a sample of my vocals, you can check out my Neck Deep - December cover HERE.​

Last edited:
Re: Pop-punk musician looking to form a band to gig, jam and record with.

BTW.. if you're interested or have any questions, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact me at +6584980726. Thank youuuuuu

hello, what is theSG scene please?
and...more importantly, where is it?

Hey man. Im a 20 year old guitarist. Been wanting to join a band. Im not a pro but above average. I listen to alot of the story so far, modern baseball especially citizen. HMU bro you got awesum vocals.

Back