Jamming Studio looking for Part-time Staff

lorddesis

Apologies if this is not allowed please help me delete if that's the case.

I would be operating a jamming studio in the central area starting in May and need to hire a bunch of part timers to help man the place

Duties:
- Check bookings and follow up with SMS confirmation
- Collect fees from customers
- Sell canned drinks and merchandise
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of studio
- Respond to ad hoc requests of customers
- Help setup and troubleshoot equipment

Requirements:
- Able to work flexible hours
- Familiar with Music (either play instruments, is a sound engineer or has experience with jamming studios)
- Training will be provided
- Responsible and Trustworthy (Very Important)
- Students/NSFs welcome

Salary and Benefits:
- $7 an hour when the rooms are utilized
- You can chill in the studio when there are no bands inside but this will be unpaid
- You can study/read/watch movies/work on your own business when there is nothing going on
- You can practise with the instruments if the rooms are not booked

How to Apply:
PM me your
- Name
- Occupation (EXAMPLE. NSF or Student or Full time musician etc.)
- Music Background and relevant experience in operating a jamming studio (EXAMPLE. 5 years guitar/bass/drum experience, 1 year
- Availability during the week (EXAMPLE. Weekday 10am - 7pm or Weekends 9am - 5pm etc.)
- How long you would be able to commit (EXAMPLE. 6 months, 1 year etc.)
- Any questions you might have

Thank you all very much for your interest and please feel free to introduce your friends if you think they are suitable.
Please also feel free to ask any questions or give suggestion. Thank you and HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Hi Philcolly,

Yes that's right. For example, the jamming studio might be booked for 6 hours in 1 day, so you would be paid 6*$7 = 42 dollars, if you want to stay during the hours that no one is there, you could do so in order to study/watch movie/practise with the instruments/chill in aircon etc. but you wouldn't be compensated for the extra hours that no one is utilizing the studio. Hope that helps, thank you for your question!

wah lau, so if jamming studio no business no pay ah?
if only 2 hours booked, how much I get?
pai tan leh *sigh*

Back