Looking for Bassist, Drummer or Vocals

bumpytheghost

Hi there! I am a pianist/keyboardist and I have a good friend who plays the electric guitar. We are both looking for non-professional but skilled musicians to network with and to potentially work on projects together.

Our shared musical tastes include jazz, contemporary classical music, progressive metal and works by virtuoso guitarists and pianists. We generally like music that are avant-garde in nature, but we are also competent in popular genres such as blues and pop improvisation.

We hope to find musicians who are able to improvise, are able to identify chords and chord progressions and are willing to explore different genres of music.

Regarding the aforementioned projects, we are keen on doing things like forming a band to gig with, arrange and compose music, and learning from each other as well.

We are still amateur musicians, and if you are a musician who is keen on networking, feel free to pm me.

Hey! You guys still looking for a vocalist? I'll pm u my details see if you're alright!

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm a bass player and keen in playing different genres. I'm also taking lessons to learn up on my theory and eager to play! :) let me know if you need more info.

Last edited:
Back