Bass Player Looking To Form A Psychedelic Rock and Old School Hard Rock Band

psychedelia

I'm a bass player looking to form a psychedelic rock and old school hard rock band. Looking forward to writing originals and releasing at least an album. I might have a singer with me so I'm looking for a guitarist and a drummer to complete the lineup. Some of the artists I like from the late 60s to early 70s era are Grand Funk Railroad, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Jefferson Airplane, Black Sabbath, Free, Blue Oyster Cult, Cream, Uriah Heep, Steppenwolf and lots more. Vietnam War movies are my thing. Visualise a Marine door gunner perched on the side of an UH-1 Huey, cutting down those Viet Cong gooks while "Run Through the Jungle" or "Gimme Shelter" plays on the background. So if you sing or play the guitar or drums, drop me a message and see where this adventure will lead us to.

The Viet Cong won the war...in case you missed out on something. You know so much about history. 53.000 yankees dead on the beaches, buried alive. in the tunnels, cut up in the mince pate or up the drainpipe, down the drains or in the burning choppers.

Back