SG Musician Meetup 2017... We're back! 17 Jan 2017

bobohohobassman

Good day everyone! Hope you had a great New Year!

My name is Leonard, and on behalf of Jerry from Express In Music, I will be hosting our first SG Musician Meetup of 2017 after a two-year hiatus. We will be having this meetup at Hood at level 5 of Bugis +.

Link:https://www.meetup.com/The-Singapore-Singers-Songwriters-Meetup-Group/events/236812840/

RSVP now for the 17th Jan '16 (Tuesday) meetup soon as I am not sure if there would be enough music playtime to fit us all in less than 3 hours (may have to limit the numbers if their email reply has a cap). I look forward once again to meet all of you soon!

Here's a guide of what we will be doing that day:

7:00pm - 8:00pm --> Networking amongst musicians and music groups! Interact with one another and find your next jamming mates if you like to here. Talk about your personal music development if any, no worries if you are shy, I can assist =)

8:00pm - 10:00pm --> Each group, duo or solo performer (you can collaborate with strangers on the spot! after that you become friends) can perform up to 2 songs or music piece. Vocals/non-vocals, pop and original music compositions are welcome too.

Please come on time as I will be manually taking down who wants to go on stage to perform first. Need not be shy because past experiences always indicate there isn't enough time for those who RSVP late. Come to me soonest possible to let me know of your interest to perform on the mini stage.

There are basic music instruments available like drums, keyboard, guitar, etc. but if you have additional requirement or prefer your own, please bring it too. You are welcome to plug and play.

As this is purely non-profit, please support the venue host Hood@Bugis by buying at least 1-2 drinks from them. It is the very least we can do to show our appreciation to them for providing us with a complimentary venue. It will really be weird if you are the only one without drinks.

The venue is located on the 5th level of Bugis+.

Cheers all, and see you soon! Bring your friends too :)

Leonard, on behalf of Jerry
https://www.meetup.com/The-Singapore-Singers-Songwriters-Meetup-Group/events/236812840/

Back