Guitarist looking to form a band (Around rock/post-hardcore)

Hi, I'm a 19 (turning 20 this year) guitarist that is looking for bandmates with like-minded individuals. As well as a band to play music and build friendships.

Instrumental influences are: ONE OK ROCK (Before "Ambitions" album, able to talk discuss about it), The Winking Owl, coldrain, My First Story, Papa Roach, Yellowcard, Sum 41, Paramore, Pay Money To My Pain, etc.

Lyrics influences: ONE OK ROCK (Before "Ambitions" album, able to talk discuss about it), Paramore, coldrain, Papa Roach, Issues, Of Mice & Men etc.

I'm more into heavy music well not as heavy as to way into metal (Example. Mighty Long Fall - ONE OK ROCK), but not so much as to too soft and girly like One Direction.

I'm not a top tier musician and I'm still learning, I play acoustic in my church and as for electric I'm more of self taught. For starters, I was thinking of playing covers.. nothing too difficult type. And move on from there.

Members that I'm looking for:
Vocals (Screamo? we can talk about it within the band {Lyricist?})
Lead Guitarist (Possibly composer of the band.)
Bassist
Drummer

This would be my first band so not really sure how it works exactly but I will definitely do my best. So musicians out there, pls msg me if you're interested and hopefully we can get going!

Thanks

Hi, I'm a 19 (turning 20 this year) guitarist that is looking for bandmates with like-minded individuals. As well as a band to play music and build friendships.

Instrumental influences are: ONE OK ROCK (Before "Ambitions" album, able to talk discuss about it), The Winking Owl, coldrain, My First Story, Papa Roach, Yellowcard, Sum 41, Paramore, Pay Money To My Pain, etc.

Lyrics influences: ONE OK ROCK (Before "Ambitions" album, able to talk discuss about it), Paramore, coldrain, Papa Roach, Issues, Of Mice & Men etc.

I'm more into heavy music well not as heavy as to way into metal (Example. Mighty Long Fall - ONE OK ROCK), but not so much as to too soft and girly like One Direction.

I'm not a top tier musician and I'm still learning, I play acoustic in my church and as for electric I'm more of self taught. For starters, I was thinking of playing covers.. nothing too difficult type. And move on from there.

Members that I'm looking for:
Vocals (Screamo? we can talk about it within the band {Lyricist?})
Lead Guitarist (Possibly composer of the band.)
Bassist
Drummer

This would be my first band so not really sure how it works exactly but I will definitely do my best. So musicians out there, pls msg me if you're interested and hopefully we can get going!

Thanks

Positions left to be filled if you're interested:
Bassist.
Drummer.

Drop me a dm if you hit any of the influences interest or genre.

Back