WTS: Limited Edition Fender Japan "Blue Flower" Stratocaster 1969 Reissue

omgmatt

Hi all putting my prized Limited Edition Fender Japan "Blue Flower" Stratocaster 1969RI up for sale. This guitar certainly needs no introduction, coming in this ultra rare colourway. Usually you see this on Telecasters, but the Blue Flower Strats are really hard to come by. I honestly don't know why I'm selling it hahaha.

If I were to rate the playability upon 10/ I'd easily go for a 20. This guitar is set-up so well and plays like a greased hot knife going through butter, I mean its smooth enough to slide your pants off. Really. The action is low so its great for bends and slides. It's easily one of the best feeling guitars I've played.

Comes with vintage reissue Fender 1960s pickups, gives that iconic 60s Strat tone made famous by the likes of Jimi Hendrix, and modern day artists like John Mayer. Seriously, if you're looking for a Mayer-esque tone, this bad boy won't fail you. :)

Guitar condition is MINT. It even has the original tags still attached. I've never even brought it out of the room. Whats even better is this is the classic colourway that the original 1969 Fender Japan Blue Flower Stratocaster came in, the newer strats made in the 2010s all come in a different shade of blue. Yes, you really can't find this anywhere else anymore, great for collectors too.

Comes with an original Fender soft case and whammy bar. Willing to trade with Gibsons, Gretsch, Duesenberg, Fender Japan and Fender USA. Price is slightly nego. Looking for a fast deal. Don't hesitate to talk to me :) Reach me at 9738 zero-zero-zero-nine.

IMG_1601.jpg
IMG_1607.jpg
IMG_1611.jpg
IMG_1592.jpg

Back