SOLD WTS: Roland TD9KX S$1.4K

Status
Not open for further replies.

donutator

Hi,

I'm selling my full Roland TD9KX kit (I'm pretty sure it was called the TD9KX when I bought it, but Roland refers to it as the TD9SX now). Comes with Pearl Speed Saddle (drum throne), Tama HP30 single bass drum pedal, and I'll throw in a pair of sticks and a drum key. Pretty much everything you need except a mat.

Pictures here: https://postimg.org/gallery/l42hmwxg/

I'm the first owner and have owned it for ~6 years. Condition is pretty good; everything is functioning as it should and I've just given it a clean. The crash cymbal was replaced after about 3 years when it stopped working, and the hi-hat cymbal was serviced at about 4 years. The rubber actuator in the hi-hat pedal (a part that over time becomes stiff and stops the hi-hat pedal from working) has just been changed, and so it should be good to go for another 3 years at least. There's some wear on the bass drum head from using single and double pedals, but still functioning fine. One of the screws that attaches the stand of the bass drum pad to the base plate is broken, but you probably won't need to use the screws/base plate, or you could find a replacement at a hardware store or something.

For sale at S$1,400. Collection at Upper East Coast Road. Act fast! I'm looking to sell this before the new year.
You can contact me at 9638 one 815.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back