Guitarist available (Heavy metal, grunge, alt rock)

downpicka

Hi i play both rhythm and lead but prefers to be on rhythm. The stuff i play includes metallica, maiden, sabbath, alice in chains, foo fighters etc. I generally dig heavy metal, classic rock, grunge and alternative rock from the 90s.

So if you feel we share similar music taste, go ahead and PM me. Thanks! Im 25 btw

Hey nas here 29.. if u need lead guitarist or bassist, i can cover that up for u.... juz beep me at 88762143 if u want to meet for jamming aite....

Hi we are looking for bassist on Rock n roll playlist :
Playlist
1. Ride next door to hell - GnR
2. Locomotive - GnR
3. Sweet child of mine - GnR
4. Love in an elevator - aero smith
5. Rock n roll - Led Z
6. Black knight - deep purple
7. TNT - AC/DC
8. Crazy train - ozy
9. Fall of pieces - velvet revolver
Let me know if ya keen. 83666193

- - - Updated - - -

Hi we are looking for bassist on Rock n roll playlist :
Playlist
1. Ride next door to hell - GnR
2. Locomotive - GnR
3. Sweet child of mine - GnR
4. Love in an elevator - aero smith
5. Rock n roll - Led Z
6. Black knight - deep purple
7. TNT - AC/DC
8. Crazy train - ozy
9. Fall of pieces - velvet revolver
Let me know if ya keen. 83666193

Hi,

I'm Andrew, 27 this year and I have a band that I'm playing in that's called Ashwell. We used to be called Parallel Effect, but due to certain differences, we disbanded and i formed Ashwell, taking my lead guitarist and bassist with me. I'm the vocalist. We are currently looking for another guitarist atm.

Our genre is mainly but not limited to Rock/Punk/Pop. We are looking for opportunities to play in more venues to gain more exposure and experience. Moving forward this year, we hope to be able to take a more focused approach in terms of our band's progress and development. Currently, we've been doing covers and only have a single original. The short term goal is to secure regular gigs and to eventually find our own sound and write even more originals. Making good music has always been at the top of our list.

If you think you'll be a good fit for us please contact me at +65 9183 1658.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Andrew

Back