Worship Bass Lessons!

10604631_10152846128301318_4471667748263900940_o.jpg
Greetings! I am a Worship Bass Instructor with over 10 years of experience. I’ve been blessed to be the bass player for many worship leaders and studio recordings. My students include the young who have never touched an instrument to the young at heart who are hungry to learn something new.

Whether there is a lack of bass players in your worship team or if you’re looking to bring your bass playing to the next level,
Worship Bass Lessons exists to provide practical, fun, & affordable lessons to beginners, intermediate, or advanced musicians. Lessons are created for individuals, groups, and even Skype.

Lessons in Mastering 10 Essential Concepts include the mastery of groove, pedaling, octaves, chord substitutions, creation and use of fills, and many more. You will learn songs like This Is Amazing Grace, 10,000 Reasons, Your Love Never Fails, Great is Thy Faithfulness, Lead me to the Cross, Your Name, and so many more!

Worship Bass Lessons are $40/hour and lessons are currently conducted in Farrer Park (NE8), but I'm flexible too!

Ready to take your bass playing to the next level?
Visit our website at https://worshipbasslessons.wordpress.com/ for more information! Or you can always call or message me at +65 96510142 or drop me an email worshipbasslessons@gmail.com if you have any questions!

Back