(Album review) - Plainsunset | Both Boxer & Benjamin

yonderkrepits

Hi,

I am no music experts just an avid listener. Wrote a review about the last studio album by our local Punk Rock heroes, Plainsunset, on my blog.

Please do share it around and tell me what you think.

Later dudes,
Khai

hi khai, actually i'm quite out of the music scene since I've went into photography, but thanks to you posting here and it got my attention that I was able to plan in time to film plainsunset.

they're all uploaded at http://youtube.com/gigvideos

Nice!! I'm the same Khai who commented on the Bandwagon page btw!! I have loved your videography work for years, honoured to have been the one that sorta informed you of the last show!!

oh hey, haha. no worries on the honours man, my feet touches the same ground you do . i can't say the same for those bodysurfers. they go against gravity too much at plainsunset gigs. good job trying to share the news man. fate runs funny in life. I probably would have became an electronica/trance music producer (I listen to very different kind of music) instead of a "band" one if I didn't see plainsunset live in '99. hopefully the videos will inspire other new kids who will turn into local musicians and become the next big thing in future since we're in the youtube nation now.

Back