WTS Fender Champion 30 DSP Guitar Amplifier

FourFour

This is a Fender Champion 30 DSP Combo Guitar Amplifier. This is a discontinued model.

Selling because I don't use it anymore. (And also craving some other gear lol)

Condition 7/10: - The metal threads on the grill have come apart in two places although the underlying grill is still intact. - The outer metal pieces are tarnished with some rust. The rust can be removed with metal polishers from a DIY store. - Everything else is nice and clean.
Function 10/10: - Everything works fine, just tested it. (Except the footswitch which I don't have)

Specs and Features
2 Channels (Clean and Dirty) - Clean is your typical Fender cleans. Distortion is surprising nice, you can get really hi-gain metal tones with this.

Shared EQ Section (Treble, Mid, Bass) - Normal EQ, nothing much to say here.

In-built EFX (Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Vibrato) - The effects are decent, the speed and depth of the effects can be controlled.

Two Inputs (High gain, Low gain) - For when your instrument has a really high or low output.

Footswitch Option (actual footswitch not included) - Never actually tried this lol, I'm assuming it changes the channel and turns the effects on/off.

Headphone Output (For silent practice at night etc.) - Sound decent, can be used as a line output for recording if you do not have a microphone.

Single 10 Inch Fender Speaker - Can go really loud, loud enough to be heard with live drums. Suitable from bedroom to small concert venue. Speaker is sturdy enough to be used with a bass guitar.

30Watts Power - Enough for practice with full band and small gigs.

Accessories: x1 IEC to 3 pin power cable

Selling at $300

Please contact me by posting in this thread or on Carousell. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back