Bassist available

Cuppacino

hi! I'm bassist trying to pursue music as a career but haven't got any connection.I am a fast learner and flexible. Hit me up if you have any auditions or any jam sessions. Thanks!

Hope to hear from you guys!

hi! I'm bassist trying to pursue music as a career but haven't got any connection.I am a fast learner and flexible. Hit me up if you have any auditions or any jam sessions. Thanks!

Hin I am looking for passionate serious musicians with intention to create a band Soul, R&B, Funk, Jazz
Weekly rehearsals and potential gigs, but no pressure. Most important is that we have fun and as soon as we are ready we'll perform.
To cover: Amy Winehouse, Ella Fitzgerald and Jazz classics, Duffy, Aretha Franklin and other soul singers / potentially to compose originals in the same direction.
Lets connect by mail: mvkoroleva@hotmail.com or through whatsup 91874789, as soon as we are connected I will send you my videos.
Let's groove together!

Still interested joining a band?? Whatsapp me at 9381 8279

Back