Attn: singer-guitarists--interested in a meet-up?

zippetyzyp

Hi there!

I’m an aspiring guitarist/singer who used to learn and play jazz and now wants to go into popular music.

I’m reaching out here with the idea of convening a meetup for singer-guitarists; say, a meet-up in a park where we can share with each other the music we’re interested in; play a couple of songs for each other, etc. Am thinking about this as I think that would be a good platform for enabling people to get good at playing music.

Just to share more about myself, my genres of choice are 70s to 90s pop and rock, and I’m currently learning more about R&B and Soul.

Please reply to this thread or PM me if you’re interested in such a meetup. If you’d like a better sense of the music I’m interested in, I could also share with you the list of songs I’m working on/am interested in playing.

-YP

Hi there,

I have a small circle of songwriters/musicians all keen on originals ranging from jazz to bossa to hard rock...basically, we are open with experimenting with sounds and genres.

Contact me at 98156992 if you want to join us and contribute.

Cheers

Chin Yuen

Hi,

I would be interested to. I can play anything out of the blue, except for blues and jazz.
Feel free to hit me, 92357028.

Hi I'm Looking For à drummer semi-pro to pro. It's For Reggae-Pop band. If you're keen to try, please PM me with your Whatsaap number so we can talk: 85988403. Thanks

Back