Squier® Black & Chrome Standard Stratocaster® with Fender 97 Stratocaster pickups/ Te

Ashwin

Squier® Black & Chrome Standard Stratocaster® with Fender 97 Stratocaster pickups/ Te

Looking to Sell my Squier® Black & Chrome Standard Stratocaster® with SSS pickup configuration. Installed a 3 pickup Fender Stratocaster 97 original pickups which costs nearly $150 and added a telecaster mod switch which makes this particular strat sound like a tele with a flick of a switch (photos for reference)

This is a very very versatile guitar as you can get the authentic sound of a 97 fender strat and a classic tele vibe thorough this setup. Check out this track i've recorded this guitar https://punkanation.bandcamp.com/track/from-being-you-to-being-me

The guitar is in a little rough condition as I haven't used it for some time. With rusty strings and no gig bag unfortunately due to my current financial situation to replace them. Hence the price of $300 Thanks! Contact me at 87169122

squier_black__chrome_standard_stratocaster_with_fender_97_stratocaster_pickups_tele_swtich_mod_1.JPG
squier_black__chrome_standard_stratocaster_with_fender_97_stratocaster_pickups_tele_swtich_mod_1.JPG
squier_black__chrome_standard_stratocaster_with_fender_97_stratocaster_pickups_tele_swtich_mod_1.JPGsquier_black__chrome_standard_stratocaster_with_fender_97_stratocaster_pickups_tele_swtich_mod_1.JPG

Back