Bass-er Looking For....

Gegenpressing

Hola Buenos días

Early 40s local with wide musical interest ranging from 60s to contemporary modern rock. But also positively receptive and easy-going towards songs previously unheard of. Let me explain....

Started off with a bit of heavy metal trickling down to 80s rock and 90s grunge followed by UK indie scenes. Post-punk, Alt rock and eventually 60s, 70s and early 80s rock scenes crept in to the soul....

Beatles, Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Queen, The Who, Joy Division, early Metallica, REM, The Smiths, GNR, Faith No More, Lenny Kravitz, RHCP, RATM, Jane's Addiction, (Grunge: Self-explanatory), Radiohead, Oasis, Blur, Manic Street Preachers, Stone Roses & other UK indie/Britpop/shoegaze bands....right up to Muse, Everclear, The Killers before fading out into oblivion. This's just only basic examples.....

PM me if I am of any interest to your bands or in the midst of setting up a new one....

Hey, we are 2 expats, same age. Drums and guitar. We play the stuff you mentioned and meet up every weekend. Just lost our bass player. Want to jam?

Hola, ¿qué tal? I am looking for a serious bass player to gig with my rock band, Rule of Lah. Please have a listen and let me know if you're interested.

Blake
SMS/WhatsApp 9859 6451

Back