Selling 2008 Epiphone EJ200CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar (Black) - Great Condition

hunkichunki

2008 Epiphone EJ200CE Super Jumbo Acoustic Electric for sale
It is well maintained and is in great shape, with no major scratches or dents.
Have not used the pickup system, so no idea if it works or not (but no reason why not)
Selling because I don't need 2 acoustic guitars.

Including original Epiphone hard case.

Asking SGD$500

You can contact me at 9299 1891 or email me at hunkichunki@yahoo.com.sg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Specifications

Body: Maple
Top: Spruce
Neck: Maple
Fingerboard: Rosewood with crown inlays
Bridge: Rosewood with synthetic bone
Machine Heads: Gold Grover
Guitar Size/Type: Super jumbo acoustic electric with cutaway

Marketing Description

The Epiphone EJ-200CE pushes the “King of the Flat Tops,” into the future with a spectacular cutaway for total upper fret access.

Originally introduced in 1937, the J-200 style set a standard for guitar excellence that others have been trying to match ever since. Today—over 70 years later—the legacy of the “King of the Flat-tops” lives on in our EJ 200CE.

The EJ-200 style is simply the world’s most famous acoustic guitar, known equally for its majestic look and focused, complex sound.

When the EJ-200 was first introduced, it immediately filled a need for a deeper, more balanced and powerful acoustic instrument that could project over stage and radio. The J-200 was a radical new design, bigger and bolder than any previous guitar, capable of projecting well beyond that of any other acoustic on the market—a fact that still holds true today with the EJ-200CE.

Every great rhythm guitarist and singer of the last century made the J-200 their primary acoustic instrument on stage (and for record covers, too) including Don Everly, Bob Dylan, Robbie Robertson, Emmylou Harris, Elvis Presley, Gram Parsons, Buddy Holly, and Pete Townshend. The EJ-200CE gives you everything great from this iconic and historic guitar without the headaches or the price tag of an original plus a modern pickup system so you can be heard anywhere.

Pick up an EJ-200CE today and become a believer in the King of the Flat-tops!

Last edited:
Back