New Indie Punk/Grunge band ( LOOKING FOR BASSIST AND DRUMMER )

jibonerockyou

Hello !
I'm looking for a COMMITTED Bassist and Drummer. My standards aren't really that high. As long as you can rock the stage , keep on improving together as a band, open-minded, loyal/committed and ready to rock n roll, you're the one I'm looking for .

Age wise 21- 25 preferred , cause I'm 24 this year, so the preferred age group will be easier to work with .

Music influence easy to say , just listen to Nirvana, not just the Nevermind album , other albums too. But this band will focus more on originals . Me personally love to experiment , so you must be open to write together some weird stuffs cause that is just I roll. No judging of each other please , we are all unique in our own way and all this individuality blend together make an awesome band !
I also have some demos , which I will let you listen after you contact me.

So if you think you are the one that I'm looking for , PM me or WhatsApp me at 96509193 , we can try out for a session.

My hope for this band is that we could spread our music everywhere . There's no need to be famous , I just want the band to be heard ...

Cheers!
N

Last edited:
Back